I say it like it is

Sunday, August 1, 2010

If Only You Would Dream a Little Dream of Me

i'd been so so moody lately. it's like i just wanna kill everyone around me. ok. maybe not literally. but i 'kinda' want to. HEHEHE. i'm so frustrated with a LOT of things. with myself, with 'him', with my studies, with my friends, with my family, etc etc etc. maybe i'm just PMS-ing or something? like a prelude to my period. LOL. maybe. cause i'm moody and i have some pimples. GRRRR... i hate this shit. and i'm so effing tired. ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. i haven't revised anything at all except for add math which i do almost everyday but i'm still scared i'm gonna fail once again. oh well, point is, i'm scared of trials. its in approximately 15 days and i haven't finished anything AT ALL! god, have mercy! HELP ME!

boy wise. no progress. i KNEW IT. i'd seen it coming. i'm not doing anything much to help it either. maybe i should just like give up already?? yeah i should. i'm too chicken to smile at him let alone talk to him. i got no nerve. so i guess i should just let it go. whatever. i don't really need a guy now. although i would love to. if only he'll take some initiative to talk to me first. come on man! PLEASE. POR FAVOR. S'IL VOUS PLAIT. emm, i don't know what please is in cantonese so yeah. if only. hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment