I say it like it is

Saturday, May 15, 2010

puking pumpkin

warning!! : nasty and graphic shits(or specifically vomit) coming right up at ya : )


okay, ever since i had this health problem which i rather not discuss in detail cause its lame and nobody gives a shit bout it anyway, i had been having all sorts of stomach ache and nausea. and ugh.. vomiting. as of 12.49 am right now, i am unable to go to sleep due to the fact that i just vomited some coleslaw, a few slices of bread, 3 nuggets, a lot of water and ketchup and prolly some watermelon along the way. and who would have known they would leave my mouth with a nasty aftertaste?? nauseous much? didn't i mention i was gonna be all graphic about this? hahaha..

i'm tired as hell and yet i can't really rest cause my stomach is convulsed in pain. like its making a permanent wincing face. like this :

funny pic lol. and to distract myself from this 'pain' i'm blogging about it. is that a good distraction? to talk bout the very thing that i want to distract myself from? oh, whatever. and guess what? despite vomiting in the middle of the night when things are as quiet as hell, nobody noticed/heard me projectile vomit all over the bathroom floor.. excellent! now i know if i ever become a bulimic, nobody would suspect anything. hehehehe..

 
actually, looking at pictures of people vomiting makes me kinda more nauseous than ever. grrrr... like i can feel my bile rising up. see if it works for you. here are some pitchas!

this is what i did just now ^^


i wonder if my cat does this kinda of shit behind my back?? ^^

you know who you are! ^^


sooooo cute! puking pumpkin :D

i never knew this kind of pics even existed. well, with every new problem i face in my life, i find something new on the internet. convenient huh?? well, i think i'm gonna go try and get some god damn sleep. its like 1.15 am already. do we have school tomorrow?? cause i really don't know. grrr.. hope NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment