I say it like it is

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

spasm-or-live

some of you might notice or know that i went home early today (or not at all). well, i was sick with abdominal cramps. i know why of course. obviously its because of UTI. i'm too lazy to explain what it is but i get it occasionally from time to time.. last week i didn't come on Thursday due to my rather chronic chest ache. and this week, i'm not coming to school on Thursday again cause the doctor gave me an MC. i swear nobody wants to get ab cramps. or any sort of cramp. is like your muscle spasm and get stuck there. it just won't relax so you can't really sit or can't really stand. after taking tons of medication to relax my muscles, antibiotics, etc, i'm feeling better now. although you still won't see me at school tomorrow simply cause homegirl here needs to rest big time. the bulk of meds i took made me really tired and sleepy.. and i have all sorts of funny sensations with my body. hahahaha...

 love this ^^

oh, my cat, mumu came home this morning. i suppose he regretted running from the house for a lil over 2 days cause he came home dying for food and affection. ungrateful child! he's lucky i'm a loving owner/mom. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment